PlayStation Experience was a more reserved event this year giving us more info on already announced games than blockbuster reveals. That said, Naughty Dog still shared some small new info on The Last of Us 2.
At The Last of Us 2 panel at PlayStation Experience, it was revealed that development for the game is currently 50% to 60% complete. It’s hard to tell when the game will be out, but this could mean a late 2018 or early 2019 release date is possible.
The other thing mentioned at the panel is that the game will appear at the E3 2018 event next June. This should be our first look at actual gameplay instead of the cutscene footage released before.
The sequel to The Last of Us is one of the most anticipated games of all time. The original game was a smash hit when it first debuted on the PS3 console back in 2013.
- La Mesa City Council set to approve hazardous 5G small cells
- Microsoft Skips Windows 9, Reveals Windows 10
- By adding new maps and more FaceTime, iOS 6 hits major marks (updated)
- Apple's Sept. 12 event: What to expect from the new iPhone 8, Apple Watch and more
- Death Stranding: Conan O’Brien appears in the game and everything else we know
- Apple iTunes 7
- iPad Mini rumors surface again
- At E3 2014, Microsoft's Xbox One focus is all about games
- 'A little disinformation goes a long way': Inside the whistleblower lawyer's fight against attempts to smear him and his client
- Modern Warfare Battle Pass, campaign trailer and everything else we know