As it does with most of its big new releases, Microsoft is launching a limited-edition Xbox One controller for its swashbuckling pirate action/adventure game Sea of Thieves. The nice-looking controller has a deep purple translucent design, with a skull in the middle that glows in the dark. The gamepad also sports “laser-etched barnacles, while one of the triggers sports a golden colour.
Additionally, it comes with the “Ferryman Clothing Set” DLC, along with 14-day trials for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass. It launches on February 6. This is of course the newer-model controller, so it has Bluetooth support for use with Windows 10 PC and tablets. In terms of consoles, it supports Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X.
You can pre-order one here on Microsoft’s website.
The controller launches on February 6, which is more than a month before Sea of Thieves hits shelves on March 20 for Xbox One and PC. Developer Rare recently revealed more details about how the game’s progression system works. A beautiful Sea of Thieves art book from Dark Horse is also slated to release in early 2018.
- Apple starts selling Microsoft's Xbox controller
- Xbox 360 Accessories - What They Are and Why You Need Them
- Add Fun to Birthday Parties With Glow Sticks!
- Xbox 360 For Sale Cheap - What Could Be Better?
- Bird Control - It's Not Just For the Birds
- Repair an Xbox 360 Tips - Are There Any Good Xbox 360 Repair Guides?
- XBox 360 Red Lights - Do This and You Can Say Goodbye to Red Lights!
- Fix Xbox 360 Tips - Red Lights Flashing and Other Xbox 360 Errors Can Be Repaired at Home
- Problems Xbox 360 Repair Guide Will Solve
- The Reality of Control