Even controllers come with DLC now, with Microsoft releasing a new limited-edition wireless Xbox controller to tie in with the upcoming swashbuckling co-op action-adventure Sea of Thieves.
To be fair, the compass points around the left analogue stick and gold trigger do look pretty awesome.
Slightly strangely, it comes out a good month before Sea of Thieves sets sail on March 20, 2018. According to the Microsoft store, the controller is available from February 6, 2018 in the US, and February 15 in the UK.
This’ll be perfect to show off to your friends, who you’ll need to entice into playing Sea of Thieves with you anyway. Our impression of Sea of Thieves at E3 last year was really positive, but it can’t be stated enough how much better it is playing with people you know.
Many actions require direct cooperation in Sea of Thieves – like how the captain of the ship can’t see the map when they’re steering on the top deck, so another member of the crew has to relay the course back to them to keep the bearing.
Sea of Thieves will launch simultaneously on PC and Xbox One.
- Is Coming Together to Form the Larger Same (or Multi) Specialty Medical Practice the Answer?
- Controls Coming for Intrusion & Network Surveillance Tools
- Xbox One Review: Absolutely Amazing (When It Works)
- Watch: Mysterious 30-Foot 'Sea Serpent' Spotted Underwater By Diver
- Explorers to sail ancient Black Sea route on reed boat Abora IV
- Python, Pit Bulls Found Protecting Cannabis Stash During Raid On Vacant Home
- SC pill ring used bitcoins, ‘dark web’ and vacation beach homes
- Shark Drunk and A Sea Monster’s Tale review – the lure of an astonishing fish
- Family Out $13K After Son Makes Series of In-Game Xbox Purchases
- China Opposes Contact ‘in Any Form’ Between U.S. and Taiwan