Celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, Arc System Works has been a mainstay of the fighting game community since the release of the original Guilty Gear. After its recent success with Dragon Ball FighterZ, the developers are looking to their immediate future with BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, with grander plans to expand their audience. In BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, launching June 5 in North America, characters from Persona 4 Arena, RWBY, Under Night: In-Birth–and of course BlazBlue–will face off in fast-paced tag battles. Launching with 20 characters, along with another 20 set for post-launch DLC, Cross Tag Battle, pulls from a number of games from Arc’s past while also bringing in some first-timers to the fray. Using a more accessible gameplay setup designed around a traditional controller, Cross Tag Battle incorporates many of the characters from their respective games into a fighting game that’s easy to pick up, but challenging to master. We had the opportunity to chat with president and founder of Arc System Works Minoru Kidooka, BlazBlue creator Toshimichi Mori, and Guilty Gear director Daisuke Ishiwatari, they spoke about their plans to expand in the future, and how they want to dominate the Evo fighting game tournament in… Read full this story
- Blizzard president on Diablo Immortal: "We want awesome mobile games and we think this could be one of them”
- Oleksandr Usyk says he wants to fight Anthony Joshua in 2019
- Still Game for Xmas as BBC battle streaming giants with flood of hits on iPlayer
- Daniel Cormier reveals when he wants to fight Brock Lesnar
- Cheryl teases fans with behind the scenes clip as she battles to keep her career alive
- ‘It’s not just for me’: This Maine high schooler is fighting to race at cross country regionals in his wheelchair
- Fights break out as Cambridge beggars battle it out for best spots
- Trump Wants a Fight. Pelosi Can Hit Back.
- 'It's game over': Mass tourism sparks battle for Montmartre's soul
- Who wants to be a billionaire? Americans cross fingers for record lottery
Dragon Ball FighterZ Devs Want To Rule The Fighting Game Scene With BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle have 344 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 24, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.