Today, British developer Irregular Corporation has announced a new partnership with notable PC gaming manufacturer MSI.
According to the developer, this newly-formed partnership means that the company’s game, PC Building Simulator will now offer MSI motherboards and video cards, in addition to the AMD and NVIDIA GPUs along with products from other companies, such as EVGA which are now available in the game.
As the title implies, PC Building Simulator is developed by Irregular Corporation and allows gamers to build a fully functional gaming PC, much like a tech workshop class, this game teaches players how to form their own gaming rigs from the ground up.
All the PC parts featured in the game are accurately recreated and provide an accurate representation of what it feels like building your own gaming PC. Additionally, for those who are utterly clueless on how to make a PC at all, the game will provide a tutorial system which not only provides instructions, but will also explain the components, its significance, and functions.
You can check out the new announcement video celebrating the new partnership below the article. For more information on the game, check out the title’s official website. Currently, PC Building Simulator is in its Early Access stage with a release date currently unavailable.
- PC Building Simulator teaches practical tech lessons
- PC Building Simulator booting up in autumn
- PC Building Simulator is a good intro to PC building
- Get overclocking in PC Building Simulator's latest update
- INFINITI HR Announces Partnership with Tortal Training to Make Effective Training Easier
- CallRevu and Phone Ninjas Announce Partnership
- Farming Simulator 19 announced, with shiny new horses
- 3PL Central and ShipEngine Announce Partnership that Delivers Advanced Shipping Tools to Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Waitr announces partnership with New York-based Olo
- Three W. Va Schools Announce Partnership Allowing Students To Take Classes At Each University