This week publisher Mixtvision revealed a release date and new gameplay trailer for FAR: Lone Sails which was developed by Okomotive. Even better, the trailer is a gamplay trailer showing a few long shots of the explorative gameplay design.
FAR: Lone Sails is a vehicle adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world in which you guide and maintain your unique vessel through hazardous weather and obstacles over an ocean turned desert. During your voyage to an unknown destination, you will discover ruins of civilization past. The question remains if you are the last of your kind. Unlike many other post-apocalyptic games, it has no violence or gore.
The new gameplay trailer is similar to the pre-alpha one that was released last year. The atmospheric feel is still present with clips of maintaining the vessel while more of the destroyed world is shown set against a soothing piano soundtrack in the new trailer. The game has already been considered for and won several awards such as GDC Play’s Best in Play last year.
FAR: Lone Sails will be available on Steam on May 17th and will be released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later, unannounced date. You can check out the trailer below showing off all the new gameplay:
- Chris Pratt’s Sci-Fi Film ‘The Tomorrow War’ Gets Release Date
- Katamari Creator's New Game, Wattam, Gets Release Date And New Trailer
- The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 UK release date, cast, plot, trailer
- The Batman gets release date for 2021 as Matt Reeves takes over
- Rick and Morty season 4 UK release date: New episodes air next week on Channel 4
- Peaky Blinders season 6 release date, cast, plot, trailer, new characters
- Blumhouse and Michael Pena's 'Fantasy Island' Horror Reboot Gets Release Date
- 'My Hero Academia' Season 4 Release Date Confirmed in New Trailer
- Bachelor In Paradise returns with a new teaser trailer promising plenty of 'sticky situations' ahead of its August premiere
- Death Stranding PS4 release date – live stream, new trailer info, PS5 rumours and more revealed