Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 challenges are now live with update V3.2, with another 7 days of rewards handing out XP and Battle Stars.Season 3 Battle Pass then completing weekly challenges and boosting your XP will help you climb tiers in Fortnite, unlocking the best new gear, outfits, emotes and other cool stuff.
Fortnite Season 3, Week 3 Challenges
Here’s all seven Week 3 Challenges and advice and tips on how to check them off your list. We’ll update throughout the day as we play through them.
Complete any 4 of these 7 challenges to earn an extra 4000 XP.
Harvest building resources with a pickaxe – 5 Battle StarsDeal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents – 5 Battle StarsSearch chests in Junk Junction – 5 Battle StarsLand on different Bullseyes – 5 Battle StarsFollow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (Hard) – 10 Battle StarsPleasant Park, north of Greasy Grove. See the map below:
Crossbow Eliminations (Hard) – 10 Battle StarsEliminate opponents in Salty Springs (Hard) – 10 Battle Starsthe new Teams of 20 mode?
Don’t forget that Week 2 Challenges are still alive as are Week 1, if you haven’t completed all of those yet, so you can still earn Battle Stars and XP for them.
And if you haven’t already, you can hook up your Epic Games account to Twitch Prime and earn new outfits and a glider.
- Fortnite season 10 challenges and where to find bullseyes to land on
- Fortnite season 10 challenges and where to find Bat Signals, telescopes
- Fortnite season 10 week 10 challenges are the Last Stop before season 11
- Fortnite season 9: Storm Scout Sniper, Birthday Bash and Loot Lake Orb
- Fortnite Dockyard Deal challenges: How to complete the entire Chapter 2 Season 1 Week 4 mission
- Fortnite The Lowdown challenges: How to beat the full Chapter 2 Season 1 Week 5 mission
- Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges guide: How to complete the Weekly Challenges
- Fortnite Open Water challenges: How to complete the entire Chapter 2 Season 1 Week 2 mission
- Fortnite Hunting Party Challenges - where to find the hidden Battle Stars and Banners from the loading screens
- Follow the treasure map found in Risky Reels - Fortnite Season 5 Week 1 challenge