Nutaku has released a brand new free-to-play game on their adult-oriented digital distribution platform called Heroes of Lust according to a news post on the company’s website [NSFW, Affiliate Link].
In Heroes of Lust, players take on the role of a wanderer who is discovered in the forest by a passing hunter. With nary a coin to your name, you’ll take on local work to put a little money in your pocket while you try to figure out just what the heck is going on around you.
Combat in Heroes of Lust takes place one turn at a time. You’ll be able to acquire mercenaries to assist you in battle as friendly NPCs when things get tough.
Gameplay is made up of quick turn-based battles where players will fight waves of enemies in a sort of auto-resolving system. Once you’ve got your character all ready to go, you simply click the attack button and watch the battle play out. Early fights are simple affairs, but later battles in Heroes of Lust will consist of multiple waves. Thankfully, you’ll be able to recover your strength in-between each turn (provided that you have the needed healing potions!). As with most Nutaku games, a bit of sexy entertainment is peppered in throughout the missions for players to avail themselves of if they’re down for that sort of thing.
Though you can tackle many battles solo, Heroes of Lust is an online game that supports guilds for co-operative gameplay. You can band together with one allies to participate in larger faction battles and secure a castle for your guild. The game includes support for mercenaries to aid you in battle and a crafting system to improve your equipment. If Heroes of Lust sounds like the sort of title you’d be down to check out, you can play it on Nutaku right now [NSFW, Affiliate Link] for PC or Android.
Disclosure: Nutaku provides perks for TechRaptor members, and TechRaptor participates with an affiliate linking program with Nutaku. Some of the links in this article are affiliated.
What do you think of Heroes of Lust? Would you play an online RPG with adult elements or do you prefer to play these sorts of games by yourself? Let us know in the comments below!
Have a tip for us? Awesome! Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we’ll take a look!
Robert N. AdamsSenior Writer
I’ve had a controller in my hand since I was 4 and I haven’t stopped gaming since. CCGs, Tabletop Games, Pen & Paper RPGs – I’ve tried a whole bunch of stuff over the years and I’m always looking to try more!
- New Pokemon games Sword and Shield announced for Nintendo Switch later this year
- Jorah and Lyanna Mormont: the oldest and youngest heroes in the Battle of Winterfell
- From Agincourt to Blackwater: how history inspired Game of Thrones' finest battles
- Cadbury is adding TWO new chocolates to Heroes boxes
- PlayStation goes big on new VR games as Sony’s virtual reality headset tops 4m sales
- The Long Night: how they filmed Game of Thrones’ grisliest battle yet
- Game of Thrones, the Battle of Winterfell: 10 big questions ahead of season 8, episode 3
- Game of Thrones, the Battle of Winterfell: 10 big questions and predictions ahead of season 8, episode 3
- Angry Birds will be jumping out of your smartphone in new AR game
- Violent New Video Game 'Rape Day' Slammed For Glorifying Sexual Assault (PHOTOS)