World No 4 Joelle King has safely navigated her way through to the Commonwealth Games squash semi-finals with a clinical three-set victory over India’s Joshna Chinappa. King took just 34 minutes to account for Chinappa, ranked 14th in the world, eventually winning 11-5 11-6 11-9. Commonwealth Games: Kiwis in action, April 8 (Day Four) The 29-year-old Kiwi will face former world No.1 Nicol David in Sunday’s semi- final after the Malaysian edged 10th-ranked Englishwoman Alison Waters 7-11 11-13 11-9 11-9 12-10 in a 61-minute marathon. World No 12 Tesni Evans (Wales) beat seventh-ranked Englishwoman Laura Massaro 11-8 11-8 5-11 15-13 and will meet Sarah-Jane Perry in the other semi-final. Ranked eighth in the world, Perry (England) beat Australian Donna Urquhart 11-5 7-11 11-2 11-5. For Paul Coll, the victory over fifth seed Selby was a little more challenging. Including putting up with the constant questioning of calls and a number of collisions into the Kiwis back. Selby irked officials so much that the match ended with the Englishman being docked a point on match ball and the win being awarded to Coll. Earlier in the match Coll had started the third game 1-0 ahead after a conduct stroke against Selby… Read full this story
- Women's T20 cricket included in the 2022 Commonwealth Games
- Women’s cricket at the 2022 Commonwealth Games: A leap forward
- What’s the Eurovision 2018 semi-final running order and when do we find out the order of the Grand Final?
- How to Watch France-Belgium World Cup Semi Final 2018
- Schools' Cup semi-final draw LIVE: Favourites Methody and holders Campbell both cruise through to final four
- When is the first Eurovision semi-final on tonight on BBC Four, who is singing, who’s the host and how does it work?
- Who are AcroCadabra? Britain’s Got Talent 2018 dance act through to the semi-finals
- Who is Andrew Lancaster? Britain’s Got Talent 2018 impressionist through to the semi-finals
- Good Morning Britain fans in stitches as blundering TV bosses send England through to World Cup semi-final
- What was Simon Cowell holding on BGT during the semi-finals?
Commonwealth Games: Joelle King, Paul Coll through to squash semi-finals have 345 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at April 8, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.