Warframe fans and lovers rejoice because more content is coming your way! Khora, the new Warframe, is finally arriving this week, bringing along a new mode called Sanctuary Onslaught and a handful of new weapons and items. First shown during a DevStreams in March, Sanctuary Onslaught will be a timed cooperative as well as competitive score-attack game mode. The goal is to fight off waves of enemies and race for the next portal after the timer hits zero, moving players to a different type of area with possibly other types of enemies, all the while struggling to stay alive and killing enough enemies to keep the upcoming portal stable enough. It seems this mode will be the ultimate competitive method for players to test their ever-increasing power and builds, with a score panel showing how well they’ve done after the player enters the portal. Khora is the 35th Warframe being released for the game, sporting skills and characteristics largely reminiscent of rope traps and attacks. Whipclaw is an active attack skill that damages or kills enemies and increases damage potential with her other skills. Ensnare traps an enemy, spreading its entrapment to other nearby enemies, continuously damaging them. Venari is… Read full this story
- Ryanair to recruit 120 new pilots in the 'next week or two'
- New space, Arabic program coming to Houston preschool
- What's New To Disney Plus This Week? Movies, TV Shows, And Originals
- New Video Games Out This Week: Darksiders Genesis, Terminator Resistance, and More
- 'The L Word Generation Q' Cast: Who Are the New and Returning Characters?
- Vampire: The Masquerade—Coteries Of New York Won't Come Out This Week After All
- Chelsea fear Marcos Alonso downed tools after signing new long-term £100k-a-week deal last season
- Chat Heads & Stickers – Check Out The New Features on Facebook Messenger [Weekly Facebook Tips]
- Claudia Winkleman admits she's 'terrified' about her new role on Strictly Come Dancing
- New contract could be coming for James Franklin at Penn State
New Warframe Gamemode and Character Coming This Week have 332 words, post on techraptor.net at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.