6 minutes ago Bethesda’s big Fallout tease came to a close yesterday with the reveal of a new game. While details are still scarce, a new trailer has at least confirmed that it will be called Fallout 76. The above trailer comes directly from Bethesda and was used earlier this week to cap off a daylong tease that proved to be some extremely successful viral marketing. It all started in the early morning when the developer/publisher posted a gif to its Twitter feed boasting the “Please stand by” image traditionally associated with the Fallout series. Shortly after, a livestream went live on Bethesda’s Twitch channel boasting a monitor with that same image, as well as a Fallout Vault Boy figurine. Some other random stuff happened here and there throughout the hours-long stream but, for the most part, the biggest attraction was hundreds of thousands of people flooding the comments with speculation and banter. When the whole thing came to a close, it was with the reveal of the above trailer announcing Fallout 76. As has become common practice in Fallout trailers, the video begins with a radio suddenly sparking to life and playing a tune. This time around, it was… Read full this story
- 'Fallout 76' Revealed With New Trailer
- Fallout 76's Pricey New Subscription Is Getting Torn Apart Online
- Fallout 76 fails at launch, but will it ever become a great game?
- Lawyers want to investigate Bethesda over Fallout 76-related "deceptive trade practices"
- Bethesda is changing the lore of Fallout 76 to make the game better
- Fallout 76 Hides Its Most Interesting Lore Behind A Steep Battle Royale Grind
- Fallout 76 Announces Fallout 1st Premium Membership
- 'Fallout 76': Human NPC and More Found In Secret "Dev Room"
- Fake Fallout Site Blasts Fallout 76's Premium Subscription
- Over 20,000 Fallout 76 helmets recalled for mold exposure -- or not? (Updated)
Fallout 76 Is About Rebuilding After The Apocalypse have 297 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at May 30, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.