Since yesterday, Bethesda has been teasing something related to the Fallout franchise, leading us all to believe that a remake of a past title would be announced. Today, the company revealed a new project named Fallout 76 with a teaser trailer, which is reportedly an online survival RPG title influenced by DayZ and Rust. The Fallout 76 teaser trailer doesn’t offer much information. All we see is a new Vault, which shares features with past Fallout Vaults. Bethesda promised to reveal more details about the upcoming video game at E3 2018, however, rumors started spreading already. According to Kotaku’s sources, Fallout 76 is an online survival RPG, serving as a spin-off title for the franchise. Sources also reveal that the game draws heavy influence from survival games like DayZ and Rust as it is a prototype of the past rumored Fallout Online. Fallout 76 won’t be as much of a survival title as Rust is though. Apart from traditional survival mechanics and base building, there will be a storyline and quests along the way, enhancing the overall experience. It might not be the classic Fallout title we were waiting for, but it looks like a long-time project that can In the Fallout lore, Vault 76,… Read full this story
- Affiliate Marketer Online Survival
- Why Offer Online Prepaid Gaming Cards
- Ragnarok Online MMORPG
- Evolution of The Online Gaming Industry
- Magic Stones - RPG Game Review
- Free Online Games - Challenge Your Gaming Side
- Online Game Downloading - The Big Craze
- What is Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning?
- The Many Genres And Facets Of Online Games
- Free Online Game That is Like Runescape
Fallout 76 Rumored To Be An Online Survival RPG have 273 words, post on segmentnext.com at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.