Britain’s Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan Markle during their wedding ceremony in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, in Windsor, on May 19, 2018. (Photo: AFP/Dominic Lipinski) In a medieval chapel at Windsor Castle that 39 English kings and queens have called home since 1066, Harry and Meghan exchanged vows watched up close by royals and celebrities, and from afar by a global TV audience of many millions. Wearing a veil, diamond tiara and a sleek dress with a long train, the American actress was accompanied up the aisle of St George’s Chapel by Harry’s father, Prince Charles, before she and Harry exchanged vows and were proclaimed husband and wife. The couple kissed on the steps of the 15th Century chapel, before delighting the sea of well-wishers, some of whom had camped for days to witness the spectacular show of British pomp and pageantry, by touring Windsor in a horse-drawn carriage. The union of Harry, 33, a former royal wild child and sixth-in-line to the British throne, and 36-year-old Meghan, a divorcee whose mother is African-American and father is white, was like no other the royal family has seen before. “We can break the barriers down, it can be… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle had ‘no intention’ of staying in UK after marrying Prince Harry despite £2.4m refurb to Frogmore cottage
- Meghan Markle had 'no intention' of living in the UK after she married Prince Harry despite £2.4million Frogmore cottage refurb, royal photographer claims
- Prince Charles was 'delighted' when Meghan Markle married Prince Harry and had planned to 'expand their role' in the monarchy before they moved to LA, royal author claims
- Royal family: Palace preparing for Meghan Markle, Prince Harry biography
- How did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle meet and when was their son Archie born?
- Meghan Markle and Harry latest news: Ex-royals carbon footprint could be 26 times that of the average Brit
- Meghan Markle latest news: Duchess leaves rescue pooch in Canada because he doesn’t like Prince Harry
- Meghan 'won't take her beloved rescue Bogart back because he doesn't like Prince Harry' - three years after leaving him in Canada when she moved to UK
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry news: Pair ‘fell in love in a tent’ as Duchess joins Michelle Obama in Girl Up campaign
- Meghan Markle and Harry latest news: Duchess shared cheeky ‘sexual awakening’ anecdote with Suits co-star
In a union of tradition and modernity, U.S actress Meghan marries Prince Harry have 389 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.