KKR will have to make their batting click once again to reach the top-four. © BCCI An inconsistent Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will have to produce their top game against an already qualified SunRisers Hyderabad at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in order to qualify for the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 playoffs. Placed third on the IPL 2018 Points Table with 14 points, KKR will have to churn out one more victory to edge closer to a playoff spot. While KKR will be coming in the clash on the back of six-wicket victory against Rajasthan Royals, SRH will be low on confidence after suffering a 14-run defeat to Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in a high-scoring match on Thursday night.Kane Williamson-led SRH, who scored a magnificent 81 off 42 balls against RCB — his eighth fifty-plus score in IPL 2018, almost won the game for SRH despite the stiff target of 219 set by Virat Kohli’s RCB but RCB’s on-point death bowling did not let the SRH batsmen score freely in the last overs.The hosts will be eager to correct their bowling and fielding performance as they brace up to face another tough opposition.SRH are likely to bring in a… Read full this story
- ‘I wasn’t the problem’: Sourav Ganguly reveals what went wrong at Kolkata Knight Riders
- All you need to know about IPL 10!
- Malinga, Pollard, Dhoni, Watson: who is the IPL's all-time MVP?
- Afghanistan spinner Rashid Khan reveals when he'll get married
- I'm not short-tempered: South Africa speedstar Kagiso Rabada
- Peacock is live: Prices, free trials, discounts, devices, shows and movies
- Peacock: Prices, free trials, discounts, devices, shows and movies
IPL 2018, SRH vs KKR: Kolkata Knight Riders Look To Secure Playoff Place, Face Table-Toppers SunRisers Hyderabad have 265 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.