West End star Samira Mighty says she keeps getting hurt by guys on dating apps and hopes Love Island will find her a long term relationship. The 22-year-old, who has performed in Mamma Mia and Dreamgirls, says her job has previously caused problems for her dating. Samira does not want to date another dancer and would prefer to meet someone she wouldn’t normally interact with in her day to day life. She said: “In the West End working you don’t get much time to date because you are out there working in the evening and you are tired and you meet normal people and I sleep during the day and then they say ‘shall I see you after work?’. Read More Love Island 2018 “I have been on Bumble and met a few guys but I find they just want to hook up. It is nice to hook up but what if you really like them. You can get hurt.” Despite looking for love, Samira thinks it is unlikely she will have sex on the show. She also revealed that her dad jokingly claimed he was going to grow a beard and change his name. She said: “I don’t think… Read full this story
- 'We can be reactive': Love Island Australia producer reveals the REAL reason the villa location is in Fiji and not Majorca - hinting at more twists for the racy series
- 'This flog wishes he was me!' Love Island 2018 winner Grant Crapp rejects comparisons to Maurice Salib - as the new contestant faces a similar 'secret girlfriend' scandal
- 'He's kissed half of the girls there!' Love Island Australia is thrown into chaos as intruder Eoghan Murphy locks lips with Vanessa Sierra and Cartier Surjan... before agreeing to strip naked
- Love Island's Molly-Mae 'secretly said the thought of kissing Tommy made her feel SICK'... amid accusations of 'game playing'
- Love Island’s Dr Alex on toxic ‘epidemic’ of online bullying after Mike Thalassitis’s death – and how to ignore trolls
- 'Not long now!' Sophie Monk stuns in new Love Island Australia trailer for upcoming season
- 'This is not a drill!' Sophie Monk CONFIRMS Love Island Australia return date for Channel Nine ...as applications remain open for 'sexy, young and single' people to appear
- Love Island: Tommy has his bare bottom SHAVED by his 'brother for life' Curtis in hilarious unseen clip
- 'Everyone has a different experience': Love Island's Tayla Damir discusses the psychological effects of reality TV... as she opens up on single life following Dom Thomas split
- 'You are trash!' Love Island Australia star Maurice Salib's ex-girlfriend unleashes in a SAVAGE Instagram rant - after he claimed to be 'single for the past six months'
Love Island's Samira Mighty reveals West End theatre job caused dating disasters have 458 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 30, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.