The Wolf Among Us Season 2 just got delayed to 2019, and if that isn’t a way to make your Friday seem that much dourer than we don’t know what will. Fans of the series have been asking about The Wolf Among Us’ next season for a little over 4 years since it debuted back in 2013, and so this news from the Telltale blog itself will be quite the blow. The Wolf Among Us is a game that is directly based off Bill Willingham’s award-winning Fables comic book series from DC’s Vertigo imprint, putting the player in the shoes of Detective Bigby Wolf who’s tasked with solving a case of grisly murders. You meet a lot of other characters from the comics in the game too, such as Snow White, Beauty, Colin and Toad. It was a game that left many wanting more, and it’s clear from the announcement made by the Telltale blog that they were very aware of that fact. The reason given for the delay was due to “a few fundamental changes here at Telltale since we first announced the game last summer.” While this sounds ominous at first, the statement continues by saying “we’re committed to exploring new… Read full this story
- 71 TV Shows We Can’t Wait to See in 2019
- Government shutdown 2019: State, local officials feel the pinch. 'We are at ground zero.'
- 'Law & Order: Hate Crimes' delayed
- US moves to remove gray wolf protections
- FedEx Corporation (FDX) Q3 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Ending the Sain Building impasse tops Legislature leaders' list
- Rose Bowl: What we learned from Ohio State's win over Washington in Urban Meyer's finale
- Government shutdown's effects begin to spread and deepen across the country. 'We are at ground zero.'
- The ‘Miracle Mets’ Golden Anniversary Nostalgia Books Are Worth The Price
- The Golden Age of Rich People Not Paying Their Taxes
The Wolf Among Us Season 2 Delayed to 2019 have 320 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at May 25, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.