For 2018, Sony decided to keep its E3 keynote very focused. The show was almost entirely dedicated to four upcoming games that we already know about: The Last of Us Part II, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, and Insomniac’s Spider-Man. But while it wasn’t as packed as in year’s past, it did offer some deep looks at some excellent games. It was also pretty damn gruesome, and Sony managed to sneak in a couple of surprises as well. If you missed the show, you can check it all out right here. It’s hard to believe, but the latest trailer for Hideo Kojima’s mysterious Death Stranding shows the actual game for the first time. But don’t worry: it’s still plenty weird, and there’s no shortage of babies. We’ve known that a sequel to The Last of Us has been in the works for some time, but at E3 Sony finally showed how the game will actually play. After a tender opening starring Ellie, the trailer then made a dramatic shift to the brutal action you can expect from the game. It’s a meaty video, too: you can check out nearly 12 minutes of the game in the clip above. The latest… Read full this story
- Sony Playstation 2 - PS2 - Repair Or Replace?
- Sony's Big E3 Announcements For 2009
- Social Media Tips - Locating Podcasts For Playstation - Portable
- How to Stream All the Coolest E3 2019 Events From Home
- The Best Decision Sony Made This Generation
- Next 18 Months Critical For Sony and the PlayStation 3 (PS3)
- Nintendo DS Or Sony PSP - Which is the Better System?
- PS5 release date news: PlayStation 5 launch line-up REVEALED? Major PS4 sequels included
- Checking Out Sony PSP Demos Before You Buy the Real Thing
- Playstation 3 Vs Xbox 360 - Analyzing the Two Best Gaming Consoles
All the biggest announcements and trailers from Sony PlayStation at E3 2018 have 312 words, post on www.theverge.com at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.