With the imminent reveal of Destiny 2: Forsaken, it feels like we might finally be on the cusp of a huge (and crucially, positive) watershed moment. Long maligned by the game’s community for removing depth, grind, and diversity from its sequel in favour of cosmetic loot and a whole lot of lootboxes, Bungie’s actions over recent months have been more heartening. Between a community summit at the studio, a well-received, empowering sandbox update, and the generally rather good Warmind expansion, Destiny 2 has lately felt like a game starting to regain its identity.And now Bungie is ready to unveil Year Two, just ahead of previewing its large-scale, September, Forsaken expansion as one of the biggest E3 2018 games. The first game’s equivalent, The Taken King, was a game-changer in all respects. Destiny 2: Forsaken, absolutely has to be. So, that in mind, I’ve broken down 20 things that Destiny 2, Year Two still has to add, fix, tweak, and amend. Here, we’re covering every aspect of the game, from the shooting to the story. But starting with the most important, core stuff… The fundamental Destiny 2 experience 1. Understand what ‘the hobby’ is Everything Destiny 2 does from here on out has to… Read full this story
- 20 things travellers need to know before they go
- The latest ‘Fortnite’ event is an all-around explosive good time
- White goods time bomb warning as fire bosses believe just 1 out of 5 faulty appliances are fixed
- Is this a good time to invest in gold bonds?
- How to transform your body: Teacher who looks better in her 40s than she did in her 20s reveals the five changes she made to completely transform her figure
- Wood industry needs fundamental change in export product lines, markets, say experts
- Sonakshi Sinha: I wouldn’t change a thing about the last ten years of my career
- 'SEBI’s new eKYC guidelines need of the hour in these challenging times'
- Samsung confirms Galaxy Note 20, Fold 2 launch later this year
- I tried DateBox at home...and it was a surprisingly good time
Destiny 2 Forsaken: 20 things it needs to add, change, and fix in Year Two, to keep the recent good times rolling have 343 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at June 4, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.