Bethesda officially revealed its upcoming Fallout 76 during Xbox press conference confirming it to be a prequel to all Fallout games and is coming to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Not only that, Fallout 76 is also 4 times bigger compared to Fallout 4 which makes it the biggest Fallout games ever. As you can see in the trailer, Fallout 76 is a single-player title. The game is set in the hills of West Virginia. The game features Vault 76, players will take on the role of one of the lucky ones to become the occupant of Vault 76. Visually, the game looks much more polished and detailed compared to Fallout 4. According to Bethesda, new rendering and lightning techniques allows for 16 times more detail compared to Fallout 4. Bethesda has also confirmed that the upcoming Fallout title is a multiplayer experience, which players can play solo if they want to. Fallout 76 is a third-person action RPG in development at Bethesda Softworks for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- The best game by an NFL rookie QB in each season since 2010
- It's Time For Next-Gen Sports Video Games To Evolve
- Nvidia readies Game Ready driver flood, $100k in prizes for GeForce Experience push
- Video gaming sparks excitement in China
- Pass the time on your smartwatch with the best games for Android Wear
- Little soccer game with big goal: Kicking violence
- The most exciting potential College World Series title matchups
- Study: Mature-rated games hard for kids to buy
- 3 Patriots wins ranked in ‘NFL 100 Greatest’ games
- Nintendo smartphone game delayed to March, won't have Mario
Fallout 76 Is A Prequel To All Fallout Games, An Online Multiplayer Title 4 Times Bigger Than Fallout 4 have 258 words, post on segmentnext.com at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.