6 minutes ago One of the funniest moments of E3 2018 came when Todd Howard announced during the Bethesda showcase that Skyrim was launching on yet another platform: Alexa. It had a trailer and everything, and pretty much everyone applauded the developer’s willingness to poke fun at themselves with something so ridiculous. Well, it turns out the joke is on us. Skyrim: Very Special Edition is available now, and apparently it’s actually a pretty great experience. We’re big fans of developers being willing to have a bit of fun at their own expense. Skyrim launched back in 2011 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and, since then, it’s been ported in one form or another to just about every platform imaginable. Back at E3 2017, Bethesda announced that the game was also coming to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation VR, causing even more good-natured rumbling about what platform could possibly come next. Then, at this year’s E3 showcase, Todd Howard revealed Skyrim: Very Special Edition, a version of the game that runs on Alexa courtesy of voice commands. The trailer, which everyone assumed was a joke, even had a great performance from Keegan-Michael Key, of Key & Peele fame…. Read full this story
- Bayonetta Twin Pack For Nintendo Switch Gets A Beautiful Special Edition - But Will It Come Stateside?
- Apollo astronaut recounts Mission Control during Moon landing: 'It was tense, because this was the real thing now'
- ‘Ford v Ferrari’ Race Re-Creations Better Than The Real Thing
- An Introduction to GIMP Photo Editing: 9 Things You Need to Know
- See the Winners of the Inaugural Comedy Wildlife Awards. Which Is a Real Thing.
- News Of The Ruling Class Out Of Pebble Beach Be Damned! Behold The 2020 Toyota Corolla Nightshade Edition, The Car Of The People
- Hero I-League: Real Kashmir FC hold Quess East Bengal in an entertaining 1-1 draw
- Documents: Mets Owners' Real Estate Fund Was $300 Million In The Hole This Past June
- The Borderlands 3 Collector's Edition That's Always Sold-Out Is Back In Stock (PS4 Only)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Hired Real City Planners To Shape Night City
Skyrim's Very Special Edition Is Now A Real Thing have 340 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at June 20, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.