The Task Manager app in Windows 10 is filled with lots of stuff like Windows processes and services that even regular users are not aware of, simply because you can’t know the ins and outs of everything you use; learning happens gradually over time. So, one such process that may be unknown to some users is System Interrupts. In your free time, you can also read about other Windows processes like SvcHost and DWM.What is System Interrupts in Windows 10? In Windows 10, System Interrupts doesn’t have much to do with the things you do and the apps you use. It’s listed as a Windows process, but System Interrupts is just a representation to show that some hardware or software component has sent an interrupt signal to the CPU and resources are consumed. Now, the question that immediately pops-up in our mind is What are interrupts? Interrupts are like messages sent to the CPU in case some hardware or software related issue requires the immediate attention of the CPU. After receiving an interrupt, the CPU pauses its current work and fulfills the requirements of the interrupt using a function called interrupt handler. Then, it resumes work again. It may feel like,… Read full this story
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Microsoft launches Windows 10 with an eye on mobile market
- Windows 10 anniversary update set for August
- Microsoft to stop producing Windows versions
- Microsoft to put Salesforce apps into Windows-run devices
- Insiders deem co-processing key to climate friendly cement production
- PM asks for more effort to promote efficiency of single window mechanisms
- Number of licensed Windows users in Vietnam triples to 30 percent: Microsoft
- Vietnam slides one place in WB Group’s Doing Business 2019
- CPTPP to give boost to manufacturing - processing industry
What Is “System Interrupts” Process Doing On My Windows 10 PC? have 285 words, post on fossbytes.com at June 25, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.