source Youtube/CNET Whether it’s to drown out a noisy commute, noisy roommates, noisy neighbors, or all of the above – noise-cancelling headphones are big right now. However, headphones with noise-cancelling technology tend to be a little more expensive, especially when coupled with Bluetooth. Luckily, three pairs of noise-cancelling headphones are on sale for Amazon Prime Day, for a limited time. The Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE wireless noise-cancelling headphones and Sony WH-CH700N are both Bluetooth models, and both will be about half of the original price of nearly $200. The Bose QuietComfort 25 headphones are wired, and are about $75 off. Here’s where you can get the three deals:
- Apple AirPods 2 news – all the release date rumours and waterproof, wireless and noise-cancelling feature leaks
- Apple AirPods 2 EXPLAINED – we reveal release date rumours and waterproof, wireless and noise-cancelling feature leaks
- The Gadgets 360 Show: A New Noise-Cancelling King
- Online TV streaming is booming in Britain as nearly 50 per cent of adults ‘opt for Netflix, Now TV or Amazon Prime’
- What's on Amazon Prime in October 2018?
- Bear Grylls to host ‘toughest endurance race on Earth’ for Amazon Prime
- The 63 Best Hindi Movies on Amazon Prime Video
- The Romanoffs, Amazon Prime, review: this hyper-expensive folly is hardly the next Mad Men
- The Purge, Amazon Prime, review: silly but addictive spin-off sees another Baldwin mimic Trump
- Bose Sleepbuds review: noise-cancelling sleep earbuds worth the hype?
These noise-cancelling headphones from Bose, Sennheiser, and Sony are up to $100 off for Amazon Prime Day have 233 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at July 16, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.