Whether it’s to drown out a noisy commute, noisy roommates, noisy neighbors, or all of the above – noise-cancelling headphones are big right now.
However, headphones with noise-cancelling technology tend to be a little more expensive, especially when coupled with Bluetooth. Luckily, three pairs of noise-cancelling headphones are on sale for Amazon Prime Day, for a limited time.
The Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE wireless noise-cancelling headphones and Sony WH-CH700N are both Bluetooth models, and both will be about half of the original price of nearly $200. The Bose QuietComfort 25 headphones are wired, and are about $75 off.
Here’s where you can get the three deals:
- Klipsch launches new noise-cancelling headphones to rival Sony WH-1000XM3
- The best noise-canceling headphones for 2020
- We’re giving away $2,500 worth of great products for Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Sony India Unveils New In-Ear Wireless Noise Cancellation Headphones
- Amazon has these premium noise-canceling headphones on sale for up to $170 off
- Sony's excellent WH-1000XM3 noise-canceling headphones are on sale for $240
- Sony launches WI-1000XM2 in-ear wireless Noise Cancellation headphones in India at Rs 21,990
- The Best Noise-Cancelling Headphones for 2020
- Bose QuietComfort 35 review: the best noise-canceling headphones are now wireless
- Sony’s best noise-canceling headphones get a cool price cut on Amazon