Bandai Namco Entertainment, Aardman, and DigixArt have partnered to develop 11-11: Memories Retold, a narrative adventure game set during World War I. Ahead of the game’s at Gamescom, a brand new story-focused trailer was released for the game. This new trailer focuses on the game’s two main characters, Kurt and Harry. Kurt, who is played by Sebastian Koch, is a German soldier and father trying to look for his son in the trenches on the front lines after he has gone missing. Meanwhile, Elijah Wood plays Harry, who is a Canadian photographer who has wound up on the battlefield, only to discover the horrors of this war. 11-11: Memories Retold follows the emotional journeys of these Kurt and Harry on opposite sides of the war. They will come across some interesting characters, and eventually, their adventures will collide, and ultimately create a story that the developers hope will “stand for peace”. You can check out the new story-focused trailer below. 11-11: Memories Retold is poised to launch for PC, PS4, and Xbox One on November 9, just days before the 100 year anniversary of World War I ending.
- 15 years of mourning, memorializing and rebuilding after 9/11: What went wrong
- Michigan, riding an unexpected emotional wave, unlikely Cinderella story of NCAA tournament
- Philadelphia Eagles' Carson Wentz reportedly set to return to 11-on-11 workouts
- This 'American Horror Story: Cult' trailer will give you nightmares
- ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ final trailer preaches hope for the Rebellion, offers new glimpse at Darth Vader
- Harvard library passport exhibit highlights stories of migration
- Councilman raises thousands for Doris Miller Memorial through ski trip
- September road racing calendar: Celic Run highlights busy month
- From Nation Interns: This Week’s Top Stories (2/22)
- Guardian Mile race debuts Saturday on Hope Memorial Bridge
11-11: Memories Retold Highlights its Story in Gamescom Trailer have 299 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.