Bandai Namco Entertainment, Aardman, and DigixArt have partnered to develop 11-11: Memories Retold, a narrative adventure game set during World War I. Ahead of the game’s at Gamescom, a brand new story-focused trailer was released for the game.
This new trailer focuses on the game’s two main characters, Kurt and Harry. Kurt, who is played by Sebastian Koch, is a German soldier and father trying to look for his son in the trenches on the front lines after he has gone missing. Meanwhile, Elijah Wood plays Harry, who is a Canadian photographer who has wound up on the battlefield, only to discover the horrors of this war.
11-11: Memories Retold follows the emotional journeys of these Kurt and Harry on opposite sides of the war. They will come across some interesting characters, and eventually, their adventures will collide, and ultimately create a story that the developers hope will “stand for peace”.
You can check out the new story-focused trailer below. 11-11: Memories Retold is poised to launch for PC, PS4, and Xbox One on November 9, just days before the 100 year anniversary of World War I ending.
- Write Your Memories to Celebrate Your Life Story - Tips to Get Women Started Writing
- How to Sharpen and Improve Your Short Term Memory
- World Stories From Around the Globe
- Quantum of Solace Trailer Released to the World
- Fun and Free Games to Improve Your Memory
- Write Your Memories to Remember More of Your Life Story - Tips to Get Women Started Writing
- Online Memorials - Create A Life Story Website For A Lost Loved One
- Memories of Working at the World Trade Center
- How to Write Your Life Story - A Walk Through the Neighborhood
- Memory Techniques to Get Ahead in Life