BioWare general manager Casey Hudson teased players with the information that his company is working on secret projects while development on Anthem continues. In a blog post, Hudson thanked the overwhelming support that fans have shown Anthem and shared that the team would be at PAX West to offer further details on the game. He also hinted that plans are in place for more Star Wars: The Old Republic content and that BioWare has teams in place working on surprises that fans of Dragon Age and Mass Effect would like.”Our Star Wars: The Old Republic team is hard at work on some amazing plans for the coming year, with new features and surprises that I think makes it the game’s most exciting year yet,” wrote Hudson. “And yes–we hear loud and clear the interest in BioWare doing more Dragon Age and Mass Effect, so rest assured that we have some teams hidden away working on some secret stuff that I think you’ll really like–we’re just not ready to talk about any of it for a little while…”It seems like BioWare is still focusing entirely on Anthem–which is scheduled to launch for Xbox One, PS4, and PC in February 2019–but it’s… Read full this story
- Dragon Age 4: everything we know so far about the open secret of a sequel
- 'Dragon Age' makes swords-and-sorcery games great again
- 'Dragon Age II' review: Follow-up game benefits from 'Origins' mistakes
- BioWare is 'definitely not done with Mass Effect'
- Q&A with 'Dragon Age' writer David Gaider
- Dragon Age 4 reportedly changed course to be more monetizable like Anthem
- 'Mass Effect 2' loaded with extras for PS3, but doesn't beat Xbox 360 version
- Anthem will have at least a small connection with the Mass Effect games
- 'Mass Effect 2' is a masterpiece of video game play
- The Game Awards 2018: Crash Team Racing Remaster, Dragon Age 4 and other expected announcements
BioWare Hears Dragon Age And Mass Effect Requests; Teams Working On Secret Projects have 324 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 5, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.