BioWare’s general manager Casey Hudson is teasing some secret projects the studio is working on. In a blog post, Hudson expressed his thanks to fans who showed their overwhelming support despite major skepticism for Anthem. Furthermore, Hudson shared that the BioWare team will be present at PAX West this year and hinted that teams are working hard to surprise fans of Dragon Age and Mass Effect. “And yes—we hear loud and clear the interest in BioWare doing more Dragon Age and Mass Effect, so rest assured that we have some teams hidden away working on secret stuff that I think you’ll really like—we’re just not ready to talk about any of it for a little while.” Of course, it is understandable that right now, BioWare is focused on Anthem, which is scheduled to release on February 2019 for The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. However, it is nice to know that the studio is still thinking about its older franchises. It has been four years since BioWare released Dragon Age: Inquisition and besides DLCs in 2015, BioWare has been silent on the future of Dragon Age, especially after the departures of long-time developers David Gaider and Mike Laidlaw from the… Read full this story
- The secrets of Dark Souls lore explained and explored
- Kerala Lockdown Day 20: Fan, A/C shops to function on Sunday
- There are three things Britain needs to get out of coronavirus lock-down: Treatments, reliable infection data and mass testing. And we don't have ANY of them
- A work for this moment: "A German Requiem" by Brahms
- When Big B took his fans on a nostalgic trip!
- Book World: Tracing the Cold War roots of Russia's digital-age intelligence strategy
- 'Harry Potter' author JK Rowling says she has recovered from Covid-19, shares breathing technique with fans
- Despite detente, sanctions on North Korea fan TB epidemic
- Esports: Types, most popular games, prize money involved; know what is it all about
- The best PS4 games for April 2020
BioWare Is Well Aware Of Fan Requests For MASS EFFECT AND DRAGON AGE As They Work On Secret Projects have 321 words, post on geektyrant.com at August 4, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.