Cyberpunk 2077 was announced all the way back in 2012, and for years we only heard scraps about CD Projekt RED’s open-world sci-fi RPG. All combined, though, the past six years of interview snippets paint Cyberpunk 2077 as a behemoth of a game, even bigger that The Witcher 3. Now we’ve finally seen it, and it looks awesome. During E3 2018, we were among the first to sit down and watch an hour-long demo that showed off a dizzying variety of Cyberpunk’s systems, character progression, and combat. It was a stunning introduction to a world that we cannot wait to explore in greater detail. Here’s what we learned, plus everything else we know about Cyberpunk 2077.(Check out the E3 trailer above, as well as CD Projekt’s frame-by-frame breakdown series here.)What is Cyberpunk 2077’s release date?Where’s the E3 gameplay video?Sadly, CD Project hasn’t released video of the live E3 gameplay demo yet. The audio from it leaked, though, and we expect some public gameplay footage will be released before the end of the year.CD Projekt has mostly stuck with the “when it’s done” line, but we know that it plans to release Cyberpunk 2077 between 2017 and 2021, along with another, still… Read full this story
- Cyberpunk 2077: Smart Delivery for Xbox Series X, release date everything else we know
- Don't Expect 'Cyberpunk 2077' to be Like 'Grand Theft Auto', Says Dev
- Microsoft confirms Xbox Series X will support ‘four generations of gaming’
- Want to spice up Geralt’s life? Here are the best Witcher 3 mods
- Xbox Series X specs, backward compatibility and everything we know so far
Cyberpunk 2077: Everything we know about CD Projekt's next RPG have 279 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 9, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.