First teased in 2017, Spelunky 2 is the upcoming sequel to the beloved platformer. The teaser trailer released ahead of Paris Games Week last year hinted that the original character left his life of spelunking to find love and have a child — and that the mantle of main character would be taken up by his daughter. Its first new trailer since then has more information, including a 2019 release window and a look at gameplay. New hero Ana Spelunky (daughter of the OG) journeys through randomly-generated tombs, caves, planets and more with a cast of new friends throughout Spelunky 2. The gameplay footage highlights the online multiplayer, where players can chose from a selection of colorful characters (including spunky pirate gal Margaret Tunnel, humanized sloth Roffy D. Sloth, and professor-looking fellow Colin Northward) to explore the levels and hunt for treasure. Like the first game, Spelunky 2 is developed by Mossmouth Studios. It will release on PlayStation 4 sometime next year.
- Watch the gameplay trailer for The Division
- Titanfall 2 Gameplay Trailer Released Ahead Of EA Play
- Doom debut gameplay trailer brings out the gore and violence at E3 2015
- GTA V Gameplay Trailer For PC Runs At 60 Fps
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer trailer shows lots of new toys
- VIDEO: Metroid Other M Gameplay Trailer
- X-Files New Trailer Shows Search Of Truth By Mulder And Scully
- Nintendo Switch Online Multiplayer Will Not Be Free Of Cost
- The Grand Tour Full Trailer Shows Tanks, Camels And Bond
- Fantastic Four Trailer Shows Some Breathtaking Scenes
First Spelunky 2 gameplay trailer shows off new characters, online multiplayer have 251 words, post on www.polygon.com at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.