Playbooks are pretty much the bread and butter of Madden NFL. Both offensive and defensive playbooks are equally important in order for you to succeed whether you are playing online or offline. This Madden NFL 19 Offensive Playbooks Guide will show you which playbooks work best. Our Madden NFL 19 Offensive Playbooks Guide will tell you about 5 different playbooks that are perfect for being aggressive in the game.
These playbooks will allow you to smash past the defense and ride the momentum on your way to victory.
Madden NFL 19 Offensive Playbooks
Almost all of the playbooks that are in the game can be used to a certain extent. However, some of them are much better than the others. We will be taking a look at 5 different playbooks that are much better than all of the others, and using these playbooks will give you a much greater chance of success than anything else will. Try out each of them one by one to see which works best for you.
New England Patriots
They are included simply for the fact that despite not having a very good offensive playbook, they have the absolute best defensive playbook. However, their offensive playbook is not that bad which means that selecting them as your favorite team is best so that you have a head start while in MUT.
New York Jets
The main thing going for the Jets are the Y Trips. There are also a lot of different formations that you can try out and all of them are definitely packing a punch. They do not have a Gun Bunch and some of their formations lack depth such as the Single Back Deuce Close.
These guys are really good on the offense as any avid NFL fan would tell you. The playbook is almost exactly as it was in the previous year’s game. The main thing that stands out for this playbook is how balanced it is. You can use it for almost any kind of play you can think of, and it will probably work. From Gun Bunch Tight End to Shotgun Spreads, this has it all.
These playbooks are situational and have a lot of things such as Shotgun and Slot Offset formations. This playbook is especially good for new players as they are easy to understand but really difficult to read. So they could be working out really well for you during the first few tries of MUT.
San Francisco 49ers
This playbook has a total of 7 different i-form formations. This means that you can counter the rock from pretty much every single angle. If that fails, you can try out the Gun Split Close which works really well and is a very reliable set. This playbook will essentially destroy any opposition you face provided they do not out skill you by a large margin.
That is all we have for our Madden NFL 19 Offensive Playbooks Guide. Let us know your favorite using the comments section below!
- Thanks to Hurricane Matthew, there’s a unique message when you boot up ‘Madden NFL 17’
- These are all the new features in this year’s Madden game
- The history of the ‘Madden Curse’ can be traced back to the late ’90s
- Once again, ‘Madden’ correctly predicted the Super Bowl winner
- This is how good the new ‘Madden’ game looks
- Tom Brady will be on the cover of the newest ‘Madden’ video game
- Here’s what happened on the Colts’ horrible fake punt — the worst play in NFL history
- NBC to use ‘Madden Cam’ as the main angle for ‘Thursday Night Football’ game
- NFL QB Power Rankings: Where every QB stands entering the season
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where all 32 teams stand heading into Week 15