For all you D.Va fans out there, Overwatch introduces D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge, which tasks players with completing certain goals in order to earn a variety of cosmetic goodies for everybody’s favorite MEKA pilot.
The challenge is live now, and running until Sept. 10. In that time, Overwatch players can earn limited-time sprays, a new player icon, and the grand prize, a Nano Cola D.Va skin themed after the soft drink seen in the game’s newest cinematic short, “Shooting Star.”
If these prizes sound enticing, then log in and just start playing. Specifically, you’ll need to win a total of nine games in Quick Play, Competitive, or Arcade. Winning three games will reward two D.Va stickers, six is required for the new player icon, and nine wins will add that shiny new Nano Cola skin to your collection.
Maybe that’s not enough D.Va for you. If so, then you’re in luck, because Blizzard has more ways to earn D.Va themed rewards. Simply link your Blizzard Entertainment account to your Twitch account, then watch certain streamers’ broadcasts while they play Overwatch. This can net players up to eight D.Va Nano Cola Challenge sprays. Yes, the prizes are very simple cosmetics, but they’re just so gosh darn adorable. Be sure to check out that link for more information on the challenge, as well as times for viewing the various streamers.
For even more D.Va, outside of the game, Hasbro and Blizzard are teaming up to release a Nerf version of D.Va’s Light Gun, adding new meaning to the phrase “nerf this”. The partnership was announced back in May, where it was revealed that a variety of Overwatch guns would get the Nerf treatment, starting with Reaper’s Hellfire Shotgun. Now, D.Va’s Light Gun has officially been added to the collection, and will hit shelves sometime in 2019.
Overwatch is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Tiny changes, big difference for nano-tech farms
- How Coca-Cola Is Thriving Despite Declining Soda Consumption
- Cinnamon Coca-Cola now exists in the UK— and it's here just in time for the holidays
- Coca-Cola just bought a massive coffee chain for $5.1 billion, and it's a huge bet on physical stores (KO)
- Coca-Cola Bets on Coffee With $5.1 Billion Deal for Costa
- White House appointee reportedly told VA's diversity chief not to condemn white supremacy after the deadly Charlottesville riots
- Pepsi vs. Coke -- the new cola wars are here
- Co-Founder of Black Lives Matter Talks Misconceptions and Plans for 2018
- New Habit Challenge: Only Check Email Twice A Day
- The Top 5 Challenges Facing Today's B2B Sales Teams (and How to Fix Them With Marketing)