/EIN News/ — YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., Aug. 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PCSB Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PCSB), parent of PCSB Bank (the “Bank”), today announced net income of $2.7 million, or $0.16 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2018 compared to $2.2 million, or $0.13 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2018 and a loss of $1.8 million for the three months ended June 30, 2017. For the year ended June 30, 2018, net income was $6.6 million, or $0.39 per basic and diluted share, compared to $3.2 million for the year ended June 30, 2017. The following nonrecurring items were recorded in the current quarter: Interest income of $879,000 recorded upon the pay-off of two nonaccrual loans A $370,000 loss on a receivable A $63,000 gain on sale of securities On a non-GAAP basis, which excludes certain nonrecurring items, including those discussed above, the Company recorded net income of $2.2 million and $7.6 million for the three months and year ended June 30, 2018, or $0.13 and $0.46 per diluted share, respectively. This compares to non-GAAP net income of $1.5 million and $5.2 million for… Read full this story
- Chemours' fourth-quarter loss nearly triples at $86M
- Tesla loses $38 million; adjusted results beat forecast
- Funds in the first quarter: Foreign markets were first
- Apple iPhone sales slow and Cook warns on quarter
- President Barack Obama raised $68 million in campaign cash, but there is a catch
- Baker Hughes announces layoffs of 7,000; Halliburton hints more layoffs
- Meg Whitman says strong HPE results underscore her commitment
- Mobile advertising drives strong Facebook quarter
- GM earns a record $2.8B in third quarter, led by higher prices in U.S.
- Apple results could hold clues to iPhone 8 sales date
PCSB Financial Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend have 257 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 2, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.