“Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2” includes eight games in the “Mega Man X” franchise. (Capcom) “Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2” lets players explore one of the finest 2-D Mega Man experiences. (Capcom) Sound The gallery will resume inseconds Mighty the Armadillo is one of the new playable characters in “Sonic Mania Plus.” (Sega) “Sonic Mania Plus” includes an Encore Mode which remixes parts of the original levels. (Sega) Players can see the evolution of the “Mega Man X” franchise in the “Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2.” (Capcom) Show Caption of Expand By Gieson Cacho | [email protected] | Bay Area News Group PUBLISHED: August 10, 2018 at 5:18 pm | UPDATED: August 11, 2018 at 8:32 am Summer has quickly become a time for old games, but don’t call these titles retro. They aren’t the hard-to-find discs one finds on eBay for hundreds of dollars, nor are they games that can be found on emulators. Publishers have revamped older games or in some cases reproduced the look of classics, and in the process, they’ve given players a new reason to pick them up. At the top of this list is “Sonic Mania… Read full this story
- From Software Discusses Potential ‘Demon’s Souls’ Remaster
- Dark Souls Games Get Huge Discounts On Steam
- America Ferrera pens empowering post to fellow expectant mothers 'birthing new life' in the midst of COVID-19
- Dark Souls 3 review
- Dark Souls 3 is only £6 in the Gamesplanet Spring Sale
- New Nintendo Switch Game Will Cost Way More Than it Does on Other Platforms
- Can Man of Steel FINALLY Help Make a Good Superman Video Game?
- One-Punch Man Season 2 Reveals Garou's Surprising New Look
- New Cyberpunk Horror Game Announced for PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's new life gets off to a shaky start
‘Sonic Mania Plus,’ ‘Mega Man X Legacy Collection,’ ‘Dark Souls Remastered’ shows new life older games have 302 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at August 11, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.