The new Fortnite challenges are locked a ready to go! We’re in Season 5 Week 4 already, so here’s a what you’re chasing this week.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 4 challenges:
Free Battle Pass challenges:
- Build Structures – 250
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK – 5
- Eliminate opponents in Dusty Divot – 3
It’ll be interesting to see if this challenge gets any more clarification when it drops on Thursday. What it likely means is that we’ll have to build 250 individual structure pieces. This seems like a lot at first, but will quickly add up over the rest of the season.
The hoops aren’t live yet, but we’ve already found all of the ramps that will likely lead up to them. Take a look at the link above for all of the locations.
Dusty is a pretty popular location, but the new trees all over the area make getting a line of sight difficult. You can usually find someone to duke it out with in the central area, where you can nab some decent loot in the peripheral buildings. Because it’s central to the map, Dusty probably won’t be a total ghost town by the mid-game like most other elimination challenge areas too.
Paid Battle Pass challenges:
- Deal damage to Sniper Rifles to opponents – 500
- Search chests in Flush Factory – 7
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Pistol Eliminations – 3
Snipers can be unwieldy and difficult to use, but you don’t actually have to eliminate your enemy for the damage to count – plus you can do it over multiple games. Whenever I do sniper challenges, I always jump into 50v50. There’s less pressure on you at the start of the game so you can search for a sniper, and then there’s a much denser concentration of enemies to aim at.
There are 13 possible chest spawn locations in Flush Factory. The ones inside the factory can be tricky to get to without building, and it’ll be a mad rush to grab them during the first few days of the challenge. There are 7 possible spawns in the shipping containers and truck beds around the outside of the factory, so these might be easier to drop in on. Two can spawn in the parking lot in the northwest of the area, with another in the blue shipping container slightly to the southwest.
We’ve got a full map of where to go for this challenge, so follow the link above.
If you’ve got a good trigger finger, pistols can be surprisingly effective – but they’re often outclassed by SMGs at short range and ARs at medium range. You can always jump into a duos or squads mode and knock down an enemy. Finishing them off with a pistol will count as an elimination for that weapon.
All of the challenges from this season so far are still live! Check out the links below if you still need to mop up:
- Fortnite Season 5 is finally here — here are the biggest changes
- 'Fortnite' Season 8 launches today with new skins, new map locations, and a huge overhaul to its offline mode
- A new challenger enters the high-stakes battle for China’s coffee drinkers
- Fiscal Adversity Will Challenge You -- Here's How to Overcome It
- 'Riverdale' Season 3 premieres tonight – here's a review of where Season 2 left us
- The most-requested PlayStation 4 feature is live — here's how to use it
- Let’s get slicker at marketing our city – for tourists and people who live here
- How to watch Shark Week 2019 live without cable
- Fortnite season 10 released, exciting gamers and investors
- Here's how battling other players in Pokémon Go will work