Focus Home Interactive has revealed a new trailer that shows off the first official look some The Surge 2 gameplay. The gameplay trailer is set in a creepy park in the center of the game’s crumbling New York-like city setting, and shows the player character going up against new enemies using the brutal combat of The Surge 2. There’s also a look at one of the game’s boss characters: a rather terrifying park guardian statue that comes to life. The main enemies in The Surge 2 gameplay trailer are the Hunters, a group of clever and “devious” mercenaries who spread over the artificial, man-made forest searching for “a powerful creature.” They can use cloaking devices and vicious traps to take the player by surprise, although the video shows the player doing most of the surprising, or just cutting their heads off with giant axes using the signature limb-targeting mechanic introduced in the first game. The highlight is the disturbing boss called “Helena Goddess,” which at first appears to be a beautiful metal statue of a woman holding a dove. It’s actually a Park Guardian, of which there are apparently a number of in this Central Park-like sector of the game. It of course comes to life… Read full this story
- Taki Confirmed for ‘SoulCalibur VI’ in New Gameplay Trailer
- Halloween reboot trailer stuns 'terrified' horror fans at CinemaCon: 'This looks like something special'
- Watch: Hope Aur Hum trailer shows Naseeruddin Shah as an unconventional patriarch
- Netflix's The Rain Trailer Shows the Horror of a Precipitation Post-Apocalypse
- New ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ trailer shows off retro minigames with Disney characters
- New Venom Trailer Shows the Symbiote in Action
- Zeraora’s Ability and Signature Attack Revealed in New ‘Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon’ Trailer
- Daredevil celebs to take on ‘Wall of Death’ in new motorbike stunt show
- Former FBI chief says Trump’s leadership style ‘strikingly similar’ to mob boss
- 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Trailer 3 Underwhelms, Doesn't Show Gameplay
The Surge 2 Gameplay Trailer Shows Off Its Terrifying Statue Boss have 331 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at August 22, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.