By Cameron Bonomolo – August 9, 2018 08:26 pm EDT Share 1 Comments 1 AMC has released the opening minutes from Fear The Walking Dead’s mid-season premiere, ‘People Like Us,’ ahead of its Sunday debut. Thunder slams. Rain pours. A “road may flood” sign shivers. Walkers feast on a downed horse. Harsh winds plucks two of them off the ground and sends other corpses flying helplessly through the air. Credits. A clearer day. Morgan topples a walker and ransacks its backpack. Then another, and another. He pulls a crackling walkie. It clicks. A man’s voice breaks through the static. “Get a 10-13.” Then the voice of a woman. “Don’t mess with it.” An assemblage of treasures — a pocket-sized ‘The Art of Peace,’ a water bottle, a pair of peanut butter protein bars, Morgan’s favorite, and an assortment of survival tools — are laid out. Althea removes her welding mask as Morgan’s voice comes over walkie. “Al, do you copy?” She hops out of her reinforced and repurposed SWAT van. “Hey. How’s the leg, Morgan?” “It’s good,” he reports. “I’m doing alright.” “What’s going on? Is John okay?” “John’s fine. Hey, you remember when you first interviewed me?” He sits… Read full this story
- 'The Walking Dead' Comic Book Has Just Been Canceled
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Premiere Spoilers
- ‘Walking Dead’ fans distraught over sudden ending of comic
- The Walking Dead’s Rick Grimes movie teaser has huge surprise
- The Walking Dead season 10 spoilers: Michonne's return detailed as producer drops hint?
- AMC threatens to pull "The Walking Dead" out of Georgia
- Lauren Cohan gives Comic Con reveal to 'Walking Dead' return
- 2nd ‘Walking Dead’ cast member jumps to ‘Fear’ spinoff
- The Walking Dead comic book comes to surprising end
- 'The Walking Dead' teases spinoff series in new trailer
Watch ‘Fear The Walking Dead’s Mid-Season 4 Premiere Opening Minutes have 308 words, post on comicbook.com at August 9, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.