Actor replaces Alec Baldwin who dropped out last month due to a scheduling conflict Umberto Gonzalez, provided by Published 11:01 am PDT, Monday, September 17, 2018 Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Brent Cullen to Play Batman’s Father Thomas Wayne in ‘Joker’ 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Veteran actor Brent Cullen has been cast as Batman’s father Thomas Wayne in Warner Bros. “Joker,” an individual with knowledge of the project tells TheWrap. Cullen replaces Alec Baldwin who was previously cast in the role and had to drop out due to a scheduling conflict. Read the full article on The Wrap
- Prince Harry Introduces 'Thomas the Tank Engine' 75th Anniversary Episode Featuring Queen Elizabeth II: How to Watch on Netflix
- Why Isiah Thomas was left off the Dream Team at 1992 Olympics
- Boris Johnson’s Father Knocks Meghan Markle as ‘Driving Force’ Behind Her and Harry Leaving UK
- Isiah Thomas still justifiably hurt about Dream Team snub as rumors involving Michael Jordan persist
- Meghan court case: Mail on Sunday publisher accused of 'manipulating' Thomas Markle
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s claims that newspaper stirred up trouble with her father are thrown out by judge
- Isiah Thomas and the Dream Team: What 'The Last Dance' doesn't tell you about Michael Jordan and the 'snub'
- Owen Wilson opens up about his father's Alzheimer's
- What’s the longest a team has gone without conceding at the start of a season?
- Meghan Markle's dad gives blessing for Prince Charles to walk her down the aisle
Brent Cullen to Play Batman’s Father Thomas Wayne in ‘Joker’ have 251 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 17, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.