Actor replaces Alec Baldwin who dropped out last month due to a scheduling conflict
Umberto Gonzalez, provided by
Published 11:01 am PDT, Monday, September 17, 2018
Veteran actor Brent Cullen has been cast as Batman’s father Thomas Wayne in Warner Bros. “Joker,” an individual with knowledge of the project tells TheWrap.
Cullen replaces Alec Baldwin who was previously cast in the role and had to drop out due to a scheduling conflict.
- McDermott, others find success playing for fathers
- NCAA clears Newton to play; limits father’s access
- Bobcats expect Augustin to play, but not Thomas
- Brent posts bond, is released from jail
- Report: Brent’s blood alcohol level was 0.18
- Cowboys support Brent as he announces retirement
- Seattle looking for big plays from Thomas
- Huskies’ Isaiah Thomas not just scoring anymore
- Thomas carries Washington into NCAA tournament
- Oregon freshman Thomas makes a splash