Mac Miller in September 2016, in New York City. Photo: Robin Marchant/Getty Images On Friday afternoon, TMZ reported that musician Mac Miller had been found unresponsive in his home, and was soon after declared dead at the scene. Miller was 26. The rapper was widely loved in the music industry, and spoke with Vulture’s Craig Jenkins recently about his newest album Swimming, and how he manages his emotional highs and lows. “I really wouldn’t want just happiness,” he says when I ask about how he manages hurt feelings and negativity. “And I don’t want just sadness either. I don’t want to be depressed. I want to be able to have good days and bad days … I can’t imagine not waking up sometimes and being like, ‘I don’t feel like doing shit.’ And then having days where you wake up and you feel on top of the world.” Now, after an unconfirmed cause of death, Miller’s friends and peers are posting reflections of him on social media as they process the loss.
- Playground in Pittsburgh's Frick Park renamed 'Mac Miller's Blue Slide Park' on maps
- Ariana Grande masterfully shut down a troll who accused her of milking ex Mac Miller's death
- Ariana Grande remembers Mac Miller: 'He is supposed to be here'
- Pete Davidson kicked someone out of his live show when they heckled him with an insensitive joke about Mac Miller
- Ariana Grande's ex-boyfriend Mac Miller dies age 26, US media report
- Ariana Grande covered up a Pete Davidson tattoo with a tribute to Mac Miller
- Death dominates top Google searches of 2018
- All the celebrity couples that broke up in 2018
- Cardi B becomes first female rapper to ever earn Album Of The Year as she leads big winners at 2019 BET Awards
- Tim Cook, Diana Ross, Hillary Clinton, and others mourn Aretha Franklin’s death
Chance the Rapper, Solange, and Other Celebrities Mourn Mac Miller’s Death have 302 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 7, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.