The stealthy murder game Mark of the Ninja is really good, but it’s also getting up there in years. To address that, Klei announced back in March that a remastered version was in the works and would be out later this year. Now we’ve got a more properly detailed look at what the updated version will deliver, and a release date of October 9. The new version of the game will include the Dosan’s Tale DLC that was released for the 2013 Special Edition of the game, which adds a new character, level, items, and developer commentary. The graphics have been updated to support 4K resolution, the soundtrack has been remixed and remastered in 5.1 audio, and an unlockable New Game+ mode will add “new challenges and rewards.” Mark of the Ninja: Remastered will go for $20 on Steam, although you can pick it up at a 15 percent discount if you pre-purchase on Steam. Owners of the base game can upgrade to the Remastered version, with the Special Edition DLC, for $5, and if you already own the special edition, the Remastered upgrade is free.
- Mark Ballard: The talk of a recession is clouding Louisiana's optimistic views
- US forces 'mince' to death Al-Qaeda-linked chief and two jihadis in third known use of 'Ninja' missile in Syria
- Amid Baker Testimony, GOP Rep. Mark Meadows Calls For Rosenstein To Resign
- Mark Milligan announces retirement from Socceroos captaincy and international career
- 65 years ago, a flag hoisting ceremony marked Hanoi’s liberation
- That's awkward! Purple Wiggle Lachy Gillespie shares a tribute to ballerina girlfriend Dana Stephensen to mark it being one year since they first met... but ex-wife Emma Watkins is also bizarrely in the snap
- Bank of England boss Mark Carney dashes Boris Johnson’s hopes of tariff-free trade with EU after No Deal
- Marks & Spencers has teamed up with a princess for its latest collection
- Marks & Spencer's metallic pleated skirt looks ROYALLY like the Countess of Wessex's
- Egypt's annual urban consumer inflation 3.6% in November from 3.1% in October
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered will be out on October 9 have 337 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.