The offense is the most fun part of NBA for most players as it allows you to score points. Our NBA 2K19 Offense Controls Guide will comprehensively lay out the Offensive Controls that you can use to score points at a very high pace consistently. Our NBA 2K19 Offense Controls Guide will tell you about all of the ways that you can attack and carry the ball up the court to score. NBA 2K19 Offense Controls Let us go ahead and take a look at some of the best moves that you can perform while in the opponent’s half of the court. We will be looking at shooting controls, post-shooting controls, and the dribbling controls so that you have a good idea of what to do no matter the situation. Shooting Controls Pump Fake: Tap the Square Button Jump Shot: Hold Square and Release Free Throw: Hold Square and Then Release Bank Shot: Hold the RS Up and Then Release Normal Layup: While Driving, Move the RS Up Two-Hand Dunk: While Driving, Hold RT and Then RS Runner/Floater: While Driving in Close Range, Move the RS Spin Shot: Double Tap Square While You Are Holding the LS Hop Gather: Tap… Read full this story
- Christian Hickey shooting trial: All the evidence heard by the jury day-by-day
- Utrecht shooting suspect has confessed, says prosecutors
- Christchurch mosque shootings: 49 believed dead on "one of New Zealand's darkest days"
- Wildlife campaigners monitor controversial Pendle grouse shooting estate
- Yorkshire Water 'to review future' of Calderdale grouse shooting moors
- Brazil police shoot dead eight in Rio favela: official
- Christchurch attack: NZ police say mosque shootings death toll rises to 50
- Belfast paramilitary shooting shows 'contempt' for community: Police
- Why victim's sister took part in paramilitary shooting play
- LeBron James fails to make NBA play-offs for first time since 2005
NBA 2K19 Offense Controls Guide – Shooting, Dribbling, Post-Shooting have 308 words, post on segmentnext.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.