21 seconds ago All the hoopla over being able to play with other people across different consoles created a major backlash against Sony over the company’s initial refusal to allow gamers to play with Switch and Xbox One owners, eventually culminating in Sony tucking tail and turning away from preventing gamers from playing with other gamers. The console segregation regarding cross-play recently came to an end thanks to Sony changing the PlayStation policy regarding cross-platform compatibility, but the change came a little too late for Bethesda to make use of the alteration for the upcoming Fallout 76, which is why the change won’t be impacting the multiplayer action game. In a tweet, Bethesda’s VP of marketing, Pete Hines, responded to requests for cross-play by telling people to “chill” and that in working with a lot of developers there are some who will see this as an important step going forward, but that Fallout 76 would not support cross-play at launch. For context, Bethesda’s PR frontman originally retweeted Sony’s announcement that Fortnite would be the first game to support cross-platform play between home consoles for the PlayStation 4. After saying “Well done, Sony,” Hines was flooded with messages from the gaming… Read full this story
- Fallout 76 abandons Steam in favour of Bethesda.net
- NCAA adopts college basketball policy changes based on Condoleezza Rice panel's recommendations
- Want to Know How Trump’s Policies Will Actually Impact Undocumented Immigrants? Read This.
- The ManeaterMIP policy changes to send first-time offenders to class before court
- Euro needs policy change from ECB to fly higher: Reuters poll
- Border lawyers still dealing with fallout from family separations
- Is Climate Change Causing West Nile Virus to Return to Europe? Deaths Recorded Amid Record Heat Wave
- Advocates express concern over new State Dept. diplomatic visa policy
- Addiction Policy Forum Launches Statewide Resource to Address Addiction Crisis in Missouri
- PlayStation 4 Pro gives a more powerful console for video gamers: review
PlayStation Policy Change Won't Impact Fallout 76 have 313 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at September 27, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.