So far I used EditorWindow script but few minutes ago without and alert I have strange stuff in the Assets in the Editor. I see now a new folder name Packages I can’t figure out where it came from but for 100% I didn’t import any packages at all.
Second when I put the mouse on it and right click I can’t delete it:
This is how the Packages looks like, Very strange thing:
Another strange thing but maybe it’s connected to this Packages is that in the Scene view window I have this blue thing like a line or something that if I click on it it will be blue if not clicking on it it’s black. Not sure what it is. It’s not an object in the Hierarchy. Not sure where it came from.
I tried to restart the Unity over again but nothing same strange stuff.
I’m using unity3d 2018.2.5f1 Personal. And windows 10 home 64bit version 1803.
I see the Packages folder on the Hard disk now but when I make double click to get inside I see only one small file: manifest.json
And I was working and working with json file format to save and load but I can’t figure out what is going on in the scene view and in the assets.
- Personal Bailout and Stimulus Package - 5 Assets You Might Have Overlooked
- Malware on the Mac - Viruses, Spyware, Worms, and Other Digital Nasties Are Coming to the Mac
- Perform a Confiker Virus Removal
- Discover How to Detect If Your Computer Has the April Fools Day Virus
- Top Five Steps to Protect Yourself From Computer Viruses
- Virus-Like Computer Programs
- Spyware and Malware Virus Protection Software Review
- Computer Repair - Virus and Spyware Removal
- Everything You Need to Know About a Computer Virus Prevention
- View on Computer Viruses