Culture arrow DC Comics Stephen Amell is ready for the 2018 Arrowverse crossover, officially titled “Elseworlds.” So much so, he’s already taunting fans with updates about his costume fitting. A few weeks back, he took a selfie covered neck-up in green stuff, likely a fitting for a cowl of some sort. Now, he’s dropping more hints by revealing his reaction to said costume. The tweet in question? “Finally got fitted for my crossover outfit. Never would have imagined…” On the surface, this doesn’t seem like much. But remember, Oliver Queen will be in prison when Arrow Season 7 starts. It’s unclear when he will get out, but the fan consensus is that either way, Amell will play someone other than Oliver during the crossover event. So who is it? There’s not much to go on, but here’s our top three guesses. Batman It’s obvious Stephen Amell not only loves Batman, but Arrow itself was inspired by Batman when it premiered back in 2012. “When the show started the inspiration for the first season was absolutely, positively The Dark Knight.” Amell told DC Comics News at Heroes Fan Fest London in June. “When I was sitting in [ Arrow pilot director]… Read full this story
- Stephen Amell's Code 8 Is the #1 Movie on Netflix
- Will There Be an Arrowverse Crossover Next Season?
- Top 10 Arrowverse Things We Want for Beebo Day
- Marc Guggenheim Shares Hilarious Batman 66-Themed Arrow Season 2 Prank Script
- Sanvers Wedding Shower, Hazard, Zari, and Onyx In Arrowverse Week 3 Descriptions
- Caped Crusader: Interesting facts about Batman
- Vikings Star Katheryn Winnick Wants to Play Black Canary in a DC Movie
- DC’s Stargirl Star Brec Bassinger Says There Have Been Talks of a Crossover With The Flash
- Kevin Conroy Returns As Batman For Comic Read-Along--Here's How And When To Watch
- Joe Quesada Shares Epic Batman and Captain America Fight in Marvel and DC Crossover
Arrowverse Crossover 2018: Will Stephen Amell Play Batman? have 319 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.