CANDY CRUSH is finally getting a proper sequel – and you can play it right now.
Candy Crush Friends takes the formula of the original match-three game and gets the cute characters who have been a mainstay of the game’s art from the beginning involved in every level you play.
More than a trillion levels of the original game have been cleared by hundreds of millions of players, including those matching in the Jelly and Soda versions.
Candy Crush Friends launches with 380 levels and a host of new game modes based around matching three or more matching candies.
It’s still free to play with the option of paying to give yourself in-game boosts or extra lives–but you still don’t need to shell out to enjoy the game.
It’s only out for mobiles and as a Windows app for now; there is no official confirmation of a version for Facebook yet.
NO PAY TO PLAY
Warface shooter is FREE on Xbox – here’s how to get this Call of Duty rival
BACK TO BLACK (OPS)
How much space do you need to clear for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4?
Xbox Two CONFIRMED – but it will actually be TWO consoles?
BLACKER THAN BLACKOUT
Call of Duty maker builds darkest room EVER to play Black Ops IV in
ring the bell
Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 – Hidden loading screen + Shooting Gallery Locations
Gaming addicts can get NHS help from TODAY – do you have these symptoms?
The characters ‘help’ with your game with their own unique skills, and players can choose the helper they want based on a recommendation for the level or their own play style.
Match a certain number of specific candies and your helper’s ability will activate–this can be throwing out bonus tiles, clearing blockers, and more.
They also have collectible outfits and their own sets of dance moves, which definitely add to the game’s charm.
You can download Candy Crush Friends from Apple’s App Store, Google Play or the Windows store now.
- Candy Crush Friends Saga gets AR on Samsung Galaxy phones
- I Thought I Played Candy Crush Too Much. Apparently I'm an Amateur Compared to Some People
- CEO of Candy Crush developer stepping down
- iOS 13 for iPhone: Dark mode, new camera tricks, swipe keyboard
- Foldable iPhone suggested in new Apple patent
- 'Operation Candy Crush:' Legality of Rutherford County CBD raids is under question
- 'Operation Candy Crush': District attorney, TBI disagree on who was responsible
- 'Operation Candy Crush': TBI reports not 'properly written,' DA said
- Operation Candy Crush: Smyrna business owner files federal lawsuit
- 'Operation Candy Crush': Amended complaint says shop owners targeted because of ethnicity