Overwatch’s Halloween Terror event will return and run from October 9-31, 2018, bringing back spooky loot boxes and the chance to earn special skins and other cosmetic items unique to this event. This event will be a celebration of all things Halloween, allowing players to obtain new and returning holiday cosmetics and participate in the Junkenstein’s Revenge game mode. This special arcade mode four players play cooperatively by controlling McCree, Soldier 76, Hanzo, and Ana to fight against waves of AI-controlled enemies including heroes such as Reaper, Roadhog, Junkrat, Symmetra, and Mercy in their Halloween skins. During the September developer update for Overwatch game director Jeff Kaplan revealed Roadhog would be receiving a very special skin in the Halloween Terror update, and also outlined a modified Torbjorn who is currently in PTR and has not yet been released officially.
- Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 Starting Date Announced
- Overwatch Halloween Terror skins for Reaper, Mei, Zenyatta and Symmetra leak ahead of this week’s event
- Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 kicks off next week, teaser shows McCree and Reaper skins
- Overwatch Halloween Event Skins Leak
- Overwatch’s Jeff Kaplan Lays Down the Law in Forums
Overwatch's Halloween Terror Returns Starting October 9 have 198 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.