The internet is wondering when we will see the release of PlayStation 5. While Sony didn’t confirm it but noted that it has become necessary to work on next-gen PlayStation. Speaking with Financial Times, Sony president and CEO Kenichiro Yoshida suggested that the company has plans for PlayStation 5. He noted that “At this point, what I can say is it’s necessary to have a next-generation hardware“. He admitted the importance of bringing PlayStation 5 in response to a debate over should Sony address the rising popularity of mobile games and consumers’ shifting habits. Not only that, Financial Times has also reported that Sony is planning to release a tablet that will connect to multiple devices. “As online streaming of games becomes more widespread and the company seeks to derive ever greater synergies between its games and movie divisions.” Sony already has a game streaming service, PS Now, that allows users to play games on the cloud for a monthly fee. If the report about the tablet is true then Sony is be going towards true game streaming service and might ditch the consoles. The report also suggests that some developers have knowledge of Sony’s plans. According to the report,… Read full this story
- Kenyan president says ex-president Daniel arap Moi has died
- Barcelona planning for post-Messi era, says club president Josep Maria Bartomeu
- Xbox boss says Sony and Nintendo are "somewhat out of position" to keep competing
- Trump 'Needs Our Prayers,' He's 'So Off Track' of Constitution, Pelosi Says As President Boasts of Acquittal
- Terror offenders should be jailed indefinitely if necessary, says Gove
- Families of fallen soldiers blast Donald Trump for saying past presidents never called them
- Hunter Biden Slams Trump’s ‘Ridiculous Conspiracy Idea,' Says Making President Angry Is ‘a Feather in My Cap’
- Trump Says Chinese President Xi Told Him Coronavirus Will Be Killed 'by April'
- I look forward to going to India, says US President Donald Trump ahead of his visit
- Iran knew from start it had shot down jet, says Ukrainian president
PlayStation 5 Has Become "Necessary To Have", Says Sony president have 344 words, post on segmentnext.com at October 9, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.