Raspberry Pi Press has announced the launch date of Wireframe, a new twice-monthly physical and digital magazine that will be targeted at video game developers, complete with reviews, features, and interviews. The first copy is being offered for free providing you sign up before November 8. Raspberry Pi Press already has magazines on the market, such as The MagPi Magazine and Hackspace, but the upcoming Wireframe is going to be the first consumer-targeted publication that focuses on game development. We’ve already seen the official Twitter account teasing since October 16. In an official blog post, it reads, in Wireframe, we’ll show you how programming, art, music, and design come together to make the video games you love to play — and how you can use these elements to create games yourself. Wireframe will focus more on indie and left-field titles and plans to have news coverage, reviews, previews, and in-depth features going behind the scenes of various games. Also included will be a Toolbox section that will feature guides and tips to help with personal game development projects. On the cover of the announced first edition, we can see an example of what to expect with, “How the British games industry survived its turbulent early years”… Read full this story
- Ho Chi Minh City hosts Asian game developer meeting
- Mobile-game developers thrive in smartphone market
- Game developers find it tough to establish an "empire"
- Game developers meet barriers to entry into market
- Korean online game developers seek ties in Vietnam
- Famous game developer may be subject to criminal prosecution under new law
- Magazine targets three more ethnic minority groups
- RIM buys mobile social game developer
- Stimulus package to target traffic development
- USAID announces video contest, engages youth in development
Raspberry Pi Announce Wireframe, a Physical Magazine Targeted at Game Developers have 292 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at October 26, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.