A person on social media accused Ariana Grande of “milkin’” ex-boyfriend Mac Miller’s death, and the singer wasn’t having it. On Friday, a Twitter user named @VicVonDoom_ commented on an post from Complex, and said that Grande was making the most of the late rapper’s passing. The article discussed Grande’s tribute to Miller, which she shared on her Instagram story on Thanksgiving and wrote: “you’re v missed.” The “Thank U, Next” singer noticed the tweet and said that she hopes the troll doesn’t have to experience what she has gone through. Grande posted an additional tweet, writing: “Some of the s— I read on here makes me sick to my stomach. It scares me the way some people think and I don’t like this world a lot of the time. If only we could be more compassionate and gentle with one another. That would be sick.” Her reaction was met with praise from fans and friends, including Halsey, who called her “classy and nice.” The singer continued to defend herself, explaining that there’s “no right or wrong” during her grieving stage. Grande and Miller began dating in 2016, and news of their split was revealed in May 2018. The pair… Read full this story
- Spaced-out golfer Tiger Woods is in a real hole now
- Taylor Swift made secret summer love nest with boyfriend Joe Alwyn at pal Cara Delevingne’s London pad
- What is Nicki Minaj’s net worth, what are her most famous songs and who is her brother Jelani Maraj?
- Crime files of the world’s most notorious rappers born out of the bloody gun-gang wars which still haunt America
- Most shocking Celebrity Big Brother moments ever - from Vanessa Feltz' meltdown to Kim Woodburn being hauled out by security
- Scottish millionaire Jane Park reveals more HUGE baby news on Facebook
Ariana Grande masterfully shut down a troll who accused her of milking ex Mac Miller's death have 305 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at November 27, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.