Entertainment & Arts 5 November 2018 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46101336 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Big Brother host Emma Willis has posted an emotional farewell before the reality show’s final episode. On Twitter she said the show, which will be aired on Monday night on Channel 5, “is about celebrating a family member as far as I’m concerned”. “It’s going to be a hard show, but a fun show,” she added.It comes after former host Davina McCall wished Willis and fellow presenter Rylan Clark-Neal a good send-off. It was announced in September that the long-running reality show’s 19th series would… Read full this story
- Emma Willis stars with her children in incredibly rare family video
- Emma Willis and husband Matt share some big news with fans!
- Emma Willis gets a MAJOR Easter makeover from daughter Trixie – fans react
- Nikki Grahame's ex Pete Bennett paid Big Brother star a visit in her final weeks
- Big Brother star Nikki Grahame’s death sparks internal investigation by hospital after ‘she was discharged too early’
- Emma Willis and husband Matt complete training to give COVID-19 jabs
- Emma Willis' husband Matt stuns with shock marriage confession
- CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Bids Farewell With An Emotional Speech On Final Show
- Nikki Grahame’s ex Pete Bennett visited the Big Brother star in her final weeks and they were ‘still cuddling’
- Nikki Grahame dead at 38: Big Brother star passes away after anorexia battle
Emma Willis bids farewell to Big Brother have 337 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at November 5, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.