Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, the third expansion to the popular Square Enix MMORPG, is set to launch in summer 2019 with new story content, dungeons and raids, plus gunblades and the Viera in tow. Shadowbringers, which will follow 2015’s Heavensward and 2017’s Stormblood, was a surprise announcement by Square Enix at the Final Fantasy XIV Fanfest, which is happening over the weekend in Las Vegas. The game’s director and producer, Naoki Yoshida, took the stage to reveal details of the new expansion. Shadowbringers will continue the Final Fantasy XIV storyline, with players to take up the fight against the evil Garlean Empire. The story content will be accompanied by new dungeons and raids, as expected from a new expansion. Players will also see the level cap increase from 70 to 80 once Shadowbringers launches. Yoshida did not provide specific details on the new character jobs that will be released in Shadowbringers, but he hinted that one of them can be seen in the teaser trailer. A character wielding a gunblade, similar to what Squall used in Final Fantasy VIII, was seen in the trailer, and the unnamed class that will use the part-gun, part-blade weapon will likely be in the upcoming… Read full this story
- Analyzing the Fantasy Football Impact From the 2009 Draft
- 2009 Indianapolis Colts Fantasy Football Preview
- 2009 Oakland Raiders Fantasy Football Preview
- 2009 Jacksonville Jaguars Fantasy Football Preview
- Fantasy Soccer - Summer Transfer Window - Part 2
- Fantasy Football News - Get the Facts About 2009 NFL Players and Recent Injuries
- 2009 NY Jets Fantasy Football Preview
- Don't Believe the Product Launch Hype!
- Banished! Summer, 1965
- Fantasy Hockey Draft Preperation - How to Compose a Winning Draft List
‘Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers’ to launch next summer with gunblades, Viera have 270 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 17, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.