Battlefield 5 is here, and one of the questions on players’ minds is what the game’s progression system looks like. After developer DICE had a rough time nailing down the progression and unlockable items in Star Wars: Battlefront 2, it makes sense that players would have some questions. So, just ahead of the game’s launch, we’re here to tell you everything you need to know about Battlefield 5’s cosmetics and unlocks. Items you buy in Battlefield 5 with in-game currency are cosmetic Following the absolute debacle that was Star Wars: Battlefront 2, everything that can be bought with in-game currency in Battlefield 5 is cosmetic. Cosmetic items can also be unlocked through what DICE calls Shipments, but again none of those items will affect gameplay. You can unlock new weapons and equipment, but only by leveling up each class. What are Shipments? Shipments are rewards that Battlefield 5 gives you for accomplishing certain things. Every time you level up, either a class or a gun, you get a small reward in the Shipments tab in the Armory. All of these rewards are cosmetic and most of the time they amount to a new outfit — or piece of an outfit… Read full this story
- Men warned about dangers of Botox and cosmetic fillers – as more blokes get ‘tweakments’
- Experts say buying cosmetics online could be dangerous
- Kendall Jenner announces she is working on a makeup collection with sister Kylie: 'We haven't done one yet, I'm the last family member I think'
- Makeup sales take a hit as interests shift in the work-from-home era
- Adele’s trainer lashes out at trolls questioning her weight loss: 'Appreciate the hard work'
- Battlefield 5 Patch Notes: New Update Overhauls Vehicle Balance
- Battlefield 5 Patch Notes: New Update With Vehicle Overhaul Is Live
- Battlefield 6 is releasing in 2021 for PS5 and Xbox Series X, plus everything else we know
- 'Battlefield Earth,' 20 Years Later: Talking to the Design Team Behind the Looks That We Can't Forget
- ‘Battlefield Earth’ writer says ‘Cats’ is the new worst movie ever
How do cosmetics work in Battlefield 5? have 340 words, post on www.polygon.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.