World of Warcraft: Classic isn’t the only place where MMOs are trying to relive the past. Lord of the Rings Online, which is only a few years younger than World of Warcraft, is also getting a bit nostalgic. Lord of the Rings Online’s Legendary servers hurl the game back 11 years, before new level caps and before the One Ring was destroyed. And you can travel back in time right now. The first Legendary server launched yesterday, but that got busy rather quickly, prompting the creation of a second Legendary server, along with free character transfers. While the servers rewind the story and contain only the level 1-50 quests, items and areas that the MMO shipped with in 2007, not all progress has been ditched. UI improvements, system changes and, of course, bug fixes carry over. Some regions have been updated since the early days, too, and those changes will persist, as well. It’s not a complete refresh.Lord of the Rings Online is free-to-play, but to access the Legendary servers, you’ll need to be a VIP subscriber. Take a gander at the official FAQ. It’s been years since I last mucked around in Middle-Earth. I was hooked at launch, with my adorable Hobbit… Read full this story
- WoW Classic Brings The Community Back To World Of Warcraft
- WoW Classic Has a Release Date and God Help Me I’m Excited
- The WoW Classic Demo Is The Hell We Asked For
- WoW Classic Will Launch Summer 2019, With Unique Strategy to Capture Players
- WoW Classic is still trying to cut down on long queue times
- Party like it’s 2004 with WoW Classic starting August 27
- How Close Does the Harry Styles Fanfic Movie Come to Making You Horny?
- The Fruits Basket Reboot Does A Classic Manga Justice
- Nintendo Switch Online: All the classic NES games you can play
- Geek Deals: Pre-Order Nintendo Switch Online for $20, Classic Arcade Cabinets for $300
Lord of the Rings Online does a WoW: Classic style rollback with Legendary servers have 325 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.